Hey ...

I haven't been crafting much lately. That's because this has become my most-used room:


Because this has been keeping me good and sick:


Baby Boy due by June 2017! Mike and I are calling him Gandalf the Grey for now. Yes, that's a Lord of the Rings reference. 

Morning sickness has been, in a word, terrible. The Unisom + B6 combo has been a lifesaver! My sister told me she never had any morning sickness with any of her kids. Must be nice. ;-). Love you, sis.

I've been having fun collecting free goodies. Here's the Target Baby gift. All you need to do is make a registry and ask for the baby bag at the customer service counter. My favorite coupons are for 20% off maternity clothes and the BOGO Starbucks drink. Plus you'll receive a 15% registry completion discount 8 weeks before your due date:


And here's the Amazon box. You have to be a Prime member, go through a rigorous registry exercise and buy $10 of items from your registry. You'll be eligible for the box after your $10 worth of items have been ordered and shipped. I ordered a box of Amazon baby wipes to fulfill the buying requirement. Like Target, Amazon also has a registry completion discount on select items. 10% off for non-Prime members, 15% off for Prime members. The muslin wrap is being sold for $12.99 and the Oball for $4.99. The baby wipes are full size:


Hope my baby likes Avent bottles hahaha.

Mike and I have waited so long for little Gandalf. Can't wait to meet him and give him a real name :-).


No comments